NSUR QUICK STATS:
|CREATION DATE:||Q3 2021|
|DEVELOPMENT STAGE:||Launch NSUR Commerce platform (Q1 2022)|
|MAX SUPPLY:||200 000 000 000 NSUR|
We are welcoming a new token joining the CoinPayments supported coin list: NSUR coin (NSUR).
NSUR Coin is the first and only deflationary, high-utility, and digital reward token created by NSUR Inc: a wellness-focused network and loyalty rewarding platform.
The BEP-20 token was launched on December 16, 2021. Its smart contract has been audited by CertiK and is available on the BSCscan website.
The main purposes of the token are:
- Offering real-world value.
- Rewarding NSUR Community members for transacting with the merchant network.
- Allowing purchases of wellness-related goods.
- Allowing access to health services.
- Prooving of the value protection stamped directly on the blockchain.
Supply and distribution
On the launch day, they put 200 billion NSUR tokens into circulation, distributed in this way:
- 35% sold during Value Protection Plan events.
- 20% used in reward, charity, and marketing activities.
- 15% set aside for the NSUR founding team.
- 15% to provide liquidity to exchanges.
- 15% reserved for rewarding partners and advisors.
Transactions and taxes
Nearly every NSUR transaction will include a 10% tax, which is split into 4 parts:
- 3% is used to fuel the liquidity pool.
- 3% is used to fund the Loyalty Reward Program and reward users in various ways.
- 3% is used to fund future Value Protection Plan sales events.
- The final 1% is erased forever, making the token more scarce over time.
Learn more about NSUR coin
Want to know more about the NSUR coin and its main features? Take a look at the following video overview of the token.
Now you can accept NSUR token and many more cryptocurrencies with CoinPayments.
Simply register now for a free Business account and set it up in minutes to accept cryptocurrency payments today.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed on this page do not represent those of CoinPayments Inc., Hodltech OÜ or their respective affiliates, employees and representatives (collectively, “CoinPayments”). CoinPayments does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for the accuracy of any content, or the advertising, products, goods, services, materials or other statements, on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions with respect to, or in connection with, this entity or the content and statements on this page. CoinPayments is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, expense or loss caused by, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on, any content, statements, products, goods or services mentioned on this page.