About the role
CoinPayments is looking for a powerhouse Public Relations & Media Manager to lead the planning, execution, and management of all our media and public relations efforts.
You will oversee the day-to-day public relations and media activities, including podcasts, webinars, press releases, media partnerships, journalist outreach, and news content.
This role will act as a quasi-project manager that can move along projects, manage expectations, and deliver results.
- Oversee all public relations activities as well as content development for all our media channels, including podcasts, webinars, press releases, media partnerships, journalist outreach, news content and educational series;
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables of the Media and PR team;
- Create, execute, and manage the PR and Media strategy;
- Manage and guide proactive PR announcements, launches, and narratives;
- Develop strategy and drive execution of high-visibility speaking opportunities;
- Strengthen existing relationships and cultivate new ones with industry experts, strategic partners, PR organizations, and media outlets;
- Measure and report the impact of PR/Media efforts;
- Manage PR strategy for corporate announcements, industry partnerships, event participation, and other company/industry related news;
- Plan, implement, and manage media outreach programs;
- Monitor and analyze all media coverage of the organization;
- Design and review the online content in media announcements;
- Help in developing a news portal and oversee the daily content required to populate it;
- Monitor corporate image and ensure it is in line with company brand;
- Determine KPIs for the media/PR department.
- 5+ years of working experience as PR / Media Manager;
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism, or equivalent work experience;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns;
- Experience with multi-channel content distribution – podcasts, video production, webinars, news articles, blog posts, educational content, and others;
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and leadership skills;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in Crypto/Blockchain is considered a strong asset;
- Experience working in a media/news agency is a plus;
- Experience working with Meltwater is an asset;
- SEO knowledge is an asset.
About the company
CoinPayments is a digital currency payment solution allowing merchants to accept Bitcoin and over 2000+ altcoins in their store through easy-to-use plugins, APIs, and POS interfaces.
With nearly three million user accounts and merchants across 190+ countries, CoinPayments.net is the most comprehensive multi-cryptocurrency platform in the world.
We launched in 2013 as the first-ever payment platform to provide multi-coin processing. Since then, we’ve been working hard to make crypto payments easy for businesses and merchants.
Industry: cryptocurrency, blockchain, payments, payment gateway, digital currency, innovative payment solutions, POS.
You can apply directly via email at CMO@coinpayments.net. Please include a short introduction accompanied by your CV and optional cover letter. Indicate “PR & Media Manager” in the subject.
*We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.