Table of Content
- Forgot your password?
- What if I forgot my username?
- What if I’m not receiving any email?
- I keep getting sent to CoinPayments Support Wizard but I can’t submit a ticket because I need to log into my account. What do I do now?
- What if I don’t have access to my email that’s connected to CoinPayments?
- How do I know if I’m in a restricted country/jurisdiction?
What we first need to do is get to the bottom of the issue you’re experiencing. So, let’s go over the checklist:
Forgot your password?
If you didn’t write down your password when you were creating your account and you no longer remember it, then simply click on “Forgot Password?” below the Login button. Then, enter your username or email address and click on “Reset my Password.” You will receive an email with instructions on how to create a new password. Click on the link in your email and enter the new password. Note: please write the new password down so you don’t forget it again.
What if I forgot my username?
Don’t worry, as long as you enter the correct email address, you can still reset your password. The email you receive to reset your password will include your username.
What if I’m not receiving any email?
The first step is to check your spam/junk folder and make sure our email is not there. If you’re still not receiving any emails from us then it simply means that you didn’t use the same email address you used to sign up for a CoinPayments account. Either try again with other email addresses you have or simply create a new account.
I keep getting sent to CoinPayments Support Wizard but I can’t submit a ticket because I need to log into my account. What do I do now?
There is a way to submit your ticket without logging into your account.
- Go to https://www.coinpayments.net/supwiz and click on Login/2FA/KYC Issues.
- If Solution #1 doesn’t resolve the issue, click on “No, this did not answer my question”.
- If Solution #2 still doesn’t resolve the issue, then click on “No, this did not answer my question” again.
- If the same occurs with Solution #3 then click on “Not resolved? Contact us”.
- You will see “Important Ticket Rules” and you’ll need to check the box under the text to receive your support code.
- Copy that code, click on the link https://coinpay.freshdesk.com/support/home, and then go to “New Support Ticket” in the upper-right corner.
- Fill out the form to escalate your issue to our Support team.
- You should receive an automated email with a link to activate your Support Desk account (note: this is NOT the same as the CoinPayments account).
- Once our Support team has reviewed your request, you’ll be notified via email when someone has replied to your ticket.
(Note: if your issue is not about Login/2FA/KYC, click on Other and follow the instructions there).
What if I don’t have access to my email that’s connected to CoinPayments?
If you lost access to your email, then there is still a way that we can help you get into your account. We can do so if the account has successfully completed identity verification (KYC) and you can prove your identity to the customer support representative. There is also a possibility of recovery if you included a “Recovery Email” in your account. Please note, that these steps were not done, unfortunately, there is nothing else we can do to help you regain access to your account.
How do I know if I’m in a restricted country/jurisdiction?
You won’t be able to create or use your account if you are in a restricted country or jurisdiction where CoinPayments is unavailable. You can see the list of all restricted jurisdictions here.